Atlantic salmon, known scientifically as Salmo salar, is a species of fish in the family Salmonidae, which is found in the northern Atlantic Ocean and in rivers that flow into the north Atlantic and (due to human introduction) the north Pacific.
Can be produced in the following formats:
- Fillets / Loins / Tails
- Block / Bits & Pieces / Mince
- Sealed top retail tray
- Individually vacum packed
- IQF (Individually Quick Frozen)
- Bulk – for further processing
- Count packs – for Foodservice/Catering Ind.
- Atlantic Salmon Mince
- Atlantic Salmon Frames
- Atlantic Salmon Tails
- Atlantic Salmon Bellies
- Atlantic Salmon Heads
- Atlantic Salmon Universal Trim