Pink salmon or humpback salmon (Oncorhynchus gorbuscha) is a species of anadromous fish in the salmon family. It is the smallest and most abundant of the Pacific salmon. The scientific species name is based on the Russian common name for this species gorbúša (горбуша), which literally means humpie.
Can be produced in the following formats:
- Fillets / Loins / Tails
- Block / Bits & Pieces / Mince
- Sealed top retail tray
- Individually vacum packed
- IQF (Individually Quick Frozen)
- Bulk – for further processing
- Count packs – for Foodservice/Catering Ind.